Dream ... Encourage ... Inspire ...

So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised. Hebrews 10:35-35 (NLT)

Do you ever feel that God leads us to "just the right Words"? Right when we need them? I read and needed these verses today just as I had just made the decision to close the office early (well, early for me) and work on my blog, website and a few other things that I have been neglecting lately.


Earlier this year, I made a promise to myself that I would find the time to blog more -- to really make a difference -- and to be honest, I am letting myself (and God) down lately. God has given me a VISION -- a place where He wants me to be and I need to be obedient to Him. I don't measure my success in total sales or dollars, I measure my success in helping others -- by encouraging someone, by helping someone to be beautiful (by teaching them to share their inner light so that it shines brightly and brings out their natural beauty), by inspiring someone else's dreams and most importantly, by remembering that God is in control and wants, no expects, me to obediently follow Him.

I have so many ideas written down; so many designs just waiting to "come to life" that I want to share with you all. When I am practicing obedience (and let's not forget -- no one is perfect!), I can feel more and more inspiration -- inspiration from nature, inspiration from a song, inspiration from looking at a picture. I believe that when we are walking on our God-given path, He is going to offer us more and more opportunities ... are you missing out on an important opportunity??

Country FarmHouse Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts