Changes

It's time for a few changes ....

Prim n Purdy is growing and with growth, change is inevitable. I am working on expanding my online presence, not just in social media but with new boutique items also. Our Boutique will have a new Rustic Western Style and will include more handmade items and new hand-selected items too.

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4 NIV

While I am still very busy helping my husband run our family construction business, I also know that God is leading me to do other things ... Prim n Purdy has been my vision since 1997 and God is allowing new doors to open so I can have my heart desires.

Please be patient as I work on changing some things such as our blog, which needs to be updated, and also as I work on adding new products to our boutique. I am so excited to see where this God-given opportunity leads ....

In the meantime, Work Flow and Coffee ... as it seems the humidity here has finally broken and FALL is in the air 





Blessings,

Lori

Comments

Popular Posts