Miracles

Do you BELIEVE in MIRACLES?? I believe in the POWER of MIRACLES ... God CAN and DOES amazing things -- some miracles are BIG and some are smaller. Some are everyday and some are once in a lifetime. I'm going to try to share this as best as I can.




Yesterday marked "the day" --- 22 months ago to "the day", my family and I suffered a HUGE loss, it was "the day" that my husband and I lost our youngest son.

FIRST some BACKGROUND, most of you know that I've been using POWER THOUGHTS. Power Thoughts are a way of changing our thinking --- renewing our mind so that we concentrate on the TRUTHS of GOD; NOT listening to the world or the devil and what they may say. Also, I've been working on PRAYING more --- I mean really praying, not just talking to God (which I still do all day long). Praying and Reading and Concentrating on the Word of God.

NOW for the MIRACLE of yesterday --- on every single day that have marked the "5th" of each month, I woke up with a migraine headache (my body's way of coping) and then I go through EACH. and EVERY. step. THOUGHT. ACTION. of THAT DAY! --- Yesterday that did NOT happen. I woke up in prayer and powerful positive thoughts, wrote the day approximately five times BEFORE I realized what yesterday was. THAT was a MIRACLE!

And we had another one on Sunday of this week --- WOW! My family and I went to a fair that we hadn't attended before. It was a smaller county fair with a grandstand show that we hadn't seen before --- truck drag races and mud bogs. It was somewhat harder, knowing that Mike (our youngest son) would have loved the atmosphere. And at one point, our youngest daughter actually had a MOMent of tears --- who wouldn't?? --- and while I was talking to her and explaining that I understood how she felt, the ONE and ONLY BUTTERFLY we saw the entire time at the fair, flew over our heads and hovered for a second or two before flying off. That kind of MIRACLE really makes you think, smile and even share a laugh.

I STAND on the PROMISES of GOD .... Jeremiah 29:11 and Romans 8:28. I know that God has a perfect plan and purpose for me --- a plan that includes using me for His Greater Good ... That's EXCITING!

Have you had any MIRACLES lately??

Country FarmHouse Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts