A Treat for Today ....

Since my last post, I am still trying to move forward --- even baby steps. I believe that God places BIG Dreams upon our hearts, but it's also up to us to continue to work towards that dream. After all, I am pretty sure that God isn't going to just drop in our lap -- even though that would be really nice, don't you agree??!!

Each day, I am working just a little more in the studio along with the normal household chores AND going through our sons' boxes of stuff (that have been just sitting since he passed away). The boxes make the days just a little harder but they must be done. I truly understand why parents, who have lost their children at a young age or parents of missing children, just close the door and leave everything the way it has always been.

So today, another STEP FORWARD ... moved a few things around in the studio --- including a bookshelf and the computer desk. On the new bookshelf, organized all the books and magazines needed and used for business.

I also connected our wireless printer --- this will enable hubby and I to print from anything --- our laptops, iPhones, iPads, etc. This should helps us to be more efficient as we grow in our business.

I also wanted to surprise hubby, he works so hard for our family and everything he does is appreciated, so I made him some homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies. I realize that this waiting period is a tough one, but today was another productive day. And each day, I feel that I am growing just a little closer to realizing those God-given Dreams coming true. 

My goal is to get the computer moved into the studio this week and if all goes well, by next week, I will be back to creating and crafting. Tomorrow is another day ...

Country FarmHouse Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts