Country FarmHouse Decorating Inspirations

After many months of soul / heart searching, I am going to walk down the path that I believe God is leading me to do. One of my greatest loves was and continues to be --- DECORATING my HOME! I took great strides in decorating my home with a Country, Faith Inspired flair. It has been only recently that I am feeling this INSPIRATION AGAIN! And I am excited.

I am hoping to other INSPIRATION to others as they look through photos that I will be posting here, on the website, facebook and in my Decorating Portfolio. And of course, Prim 'n Purdy will continue to offer products available for purchasing too. These will include our HANDMADE items, vintage / redecorated items (FarmHouse Finds) and of course, a few new, hand-selected items from our wide assortment of vendors. 

On that note, let's start our New Journey with a little grouping that I put together over the weekend ... this photo is the area above our kitchen sink. The previous owners of our Country FarmHouse added an addition to the house but this is probably where the window overlooking the backyard was originally. I wish I had a BEFORE photo but this area has been changed and redecorated so many times that I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for the Original Before Photo.



Personally, I love the windowsill as it is but this can also be a harder area to decorate because there isn't much to work with. Unfortunately, the light above the sink needs to be replaced -- that will be another post. While looking at this grouping again this morning, I decided that the lantern will need to be moved. I also think a wonderful fabric valance of black homespun material will add some color and character to this space --- AGAIN, watch for updates to follow in the coming days!

Please continue to follow our Prim 'n Purdy Blog, our Facebook Page and our Website as I am looking forward to bringing you IDEAS and PRODUCTS that INSPIRE your Imagination into Reality.

Country FarmHouse Blessings,


Comments

Popular Posts