Mold Me - Through the Trials



 As I awoke this morning and met the Lord in prayer, the words to this song kept going through my head "You are the Potter and I am the clay. Mold me and make me, have Thine own way." And then while doing my Bible study, these words came back to me.
And yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are the potter. We all are formed by your hand. Isaiah 64:8 (NLT)

Putting down my Bible and reaching out to God in prayer, I decided that yes, God is our maker but maybe it's through the trials of life that He molds us - molds us into the image that He has chosen for us. Isn't it during the hardest trials of life that God is the closet - I know that some people blame God and pull away, but that's for another day. As we reach out to God during the hard times, it gives us a chance to learn patience. It also allows our faith to grow and gives God the opportunity to "mold" us so that we are prepared for the next step in the journey chosen by Him.

God has a plan for each one of us; a special spiritual gift chosen just for you. To reach our full potential in God, He expects us to P.U.S.H. (Pray Until Something Happens) and He needs to get us "in shape" so that we will be ready for the step in this beautiful chosen journey. As we go through the valleys in life and reach out to God, our faith will grow, our obedience to Him will grow, and our trust in Him will also grow. As we grow, we are able to reach our full potential in that chosen spiritual gift - God molding us into the person that He not only created, but intends for us to be.

That doesn't mean that the trial will just disappear. It means that as you put your focus on God, your problems won't seem as overwhelming. Think about that the next time you are really struggling. Don't think about it as a "poor me", think about it as a chance to grow; a chance to reach your potential in the path chosen just for you.

Have a Beautiful Blessed Day "With a CHERISH your MOMents Attitude"

Country FarmHouse Blessings,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts