Mercantile News

I've been working on the website. Most of the work on the website seems to be on the "inside", but it's the things that MUST be done. I realize that I will miss most or all of the Christmas Season but that's okay. When God gives you a DREAM, He will see you through it - the good times, the difficult times and the lean times. Of course, since I've already decided this in advance, I've been working on our January/February products and HeartWarming Creations. I am so excited that I can't wait to show you what I've been up too ... but that's another post (*smiles*).

I've also been working on listing NEW Products along with making the necessary changes to our scents in our basic product line - Luxurious Lotions, Shower Gels, Soaps and More! I will still have all our scents available, they will be listed as Special Order Items. You may be wondering why ... I want to offer a wide variety of products to all our customers. PLUS, I would like to host seminars and maybe even a few classes on ways to make your own gifts, etc and show others how to save money. As a stay-at-home mom for over 27 years, I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with others.

I have narrowed down my selection of categories. While trying to stay within my original ideas - rustic, prairie, farmhouse - I've come up with Dry Goods - all things fabric, patterns and thread, Woven Goods - all things yarn related including patterns, Prim 'n Pampered - our bath and body line, NeedFuls - the everyday things of life, FarmHouse Goods - our home decor collection, HeartWarming Creations - all things handmade that don't really fit in our other chosen categories, FarmHouse Finds - antiques and vintage finds, Purdy Lady - all the girly items that make a "lady feel special", FarmHouse Candles - probably don't really need an explanation, and our Little Library Corner - a vast collection of books - mostly Christian. 

I have also been working on a few color changes as you can see in the new logo. I have been working on setting daily, monthly and long term goals again; which seems to be helping with keeping my focus - YAY!! I would love to hear your comments and thoughts on our updates. And also, if you are looking for something in particular, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Country FarmHouse Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts