BUTTON HUGS

BUTTON HUGS from the Country FarmHouse Kitchen

Last year, while visiting with a friend, she brought me some wonderful baked goods. Hershey's Hugs were included in this gift basket. After trying them, I just had to have the recipe. After asking her for it, I decided to make them - they were a BIG HIT at the Country FarmHouse so .... now they are a regular Christmas Treat. 

They are Super Simple to Make and of course, everyone WANTS the recipe just like I did ... The only difference is that I chose to name mine .... BUTTON HUGS - Sweet and Salty - all in one bite ♥ Circle pretzels, hug kisses and m & m's ... lay out the pretzels on parchment paper, unwrap all those hugs and put in the center of the pretzels. Oven at 250 degrees, just put in until "melting". Remove from oven, add M & M. I put mine in the freezer for about 5 minutes and voila! You have BUTTON HUGS ♥

And on another note, you can also use Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (the mini ones) or Rolo's but the Rolo's do not always melt as easily. Last year, I used Reese's and made little Reindeers. You can see my Reindeer on my Pinterest Board.

Country FarmHouse Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts