I'm DREAMING ....

Just a little bit about ME ...

These are a few of MY FAVORITE THINGS (I promise not to break out in song *smiles*). I am a Country Girl with BIG Dreams!! Just a simple person, really. I have a strong faith with a Southern charm (and I can be stubborn too *smiles)  I love to be outside, taking care of my animals, gardening, sewing, baking, wearing my cowgirl boots or my lacer work boots, sitting on a FarmHouse Porch with my Southern Sweet Tea, and spending time with my family - especially my wonderful husband.

As I walk along my God-given path, it is filled with ups and downs, but I am continuing to grow and learn along the way. I am learning so many things about myself - things that God needs / wants me to do, pray more and depend more on God (something we probably all struggle with every now and then).

I am working on creating and living my DREAMS. This journey isn't going to be an easy one, sometimes I'm not sure how it'll all work out, but I just say a little prayer; knowing that God is in control and everything works out in His way and in His time. In the meantime, I invite you to follow along with me ... through the blessings and the difficulties.

Country FarmHouse Blessings,


Comments

  1. Enjoyed your post. Country living is so bountiful with God's blessings. Thanks for sharing your nudging to pray more. God surely does have a plan for us all, and each of us can find the way with more prayer and time alone with him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts