Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm DREAMING ....

Just a little bit about ME ...

These are a few of MY FAVORITE THINGS (I promise not to break out in song *smiles*). I am a Country Girl with BIG Dreams!! Just a simple person, really. I have a strong faith with a Southern charm (and I can be stubborn too *smiles)  I love to be outside, taking care of my animals, gardening, sewing, baking, wearing my cowgirl boots or my lacer work boots, sitting on a FarmHouse Porch with my Southern Sweet Tea, and spending time with my family - especially my wonderful husband.

As I walk along my God-given path, it is filled with ups and downs, but I am continuing to grow and learn along the way. I am learning so many things about myself - things that God needs / wants me to do, pray more and depend more on God (something we probably all struggle with every now and then).

I am working on creating and living my DREAMS. This journey isn't going to be an easy one, sometimes I'm not sure how it'll all work out, but I just say a little prayer; knowing that God is in control and everything works out in His way and in His time. In the meantime, I invite you to follow along with me ... through the blessings and the difficulties.

Country FarmHouse Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your post. Country living is so bountiful with God's blessings. Thanks for sharing your nudging to pray more. God surely does have a plan for us all, and each of us can find the way with more prayer and time alone with him.

    ReplyDelete