Missing in Action....

While I can honestly say that I'm not Missing in Action (as you can see by my photo) but things have been different around here. I've had to make some of the "hard" choices/decisions ... stay with Prim 'n Purdy ... take a different route ... etc. After praying and praying and then listening for the Lord's voice, I decided that He wanted me to continue - continue moving forward.

I still have many decisions to make and at the top of my list is ... Do I post personal updates on my business blog OR do I keep business and personal life separate?? There is no clear answer at this time but I do know that sometimes it's hard to keep personal issues out of business and vice versa. For now, I am just going to leave things "as they are".

My other TOP priority is redesigning the website - new colors, new style and even a new logo - I need something that says "Yes, I am back but we are making some major changes." I am still going to be making most of the items - HANDMADE is the BEST!! - along with carrying an assortment of quality 'hand-picked' items that I think YOU, my customers, will ENJOY!

Embrace what you don’t know: it can become your greatest asset, ensures you will do things differently. ~Sara Blakely (Spanx)

Making changes is fun but stressful too - it's like having a new and different perspective on life (which most of you know is exactly what happened in our family) and then trying to incorporate that vision into an idea. I've had many people tell me that I shouldn't make any major changes or decisions until at least a year is over. While I tend to agree with that statement, I think sometimes those changes or big decisions were already looming on the horizon and now is the perfect time to GO FOR IT!

I'm going to take that next step forward ... GO FOR IT ... and if I fall flat on my face, that's okay! I'll just pick myself up, dust off my jeans and boots and TRY AGAIN!! In the words of Thomas Edison, "If I find 10,000 ways something won't work, I haven't failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward." And imagine if he would have given up.

Country FarmHouse Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts