Happy New Year! Welcome to 2010....

Brand New Year ... Brand New Beginnings

Don’t you just love January! It’s the first month of the year, first day of the month, the first hour of the day; the brink of all that is to come –you get to choose and plan and move into the action you desire …And anything’s possible!

Anything is Possible...Dream * Believe * Achieve! I am looking forward to 2010...stepping out of the "safe zone" and into the "faith zone". With God's help, I am looking forward to moving the mountains this year. I will be using the obstacles that stand in the way by giving them to God and allowing the mountains to become sizable steps with God's help.

I am dedicating this brand new year to God and walking in my faith zone by "Making It Happen in 2010"!

Country Victorian Blessings
, Lori

Comments

Popular Posts