Featured Mom

As a Mom, we sometimes forget that we are also a person. How many times have you been in a grocery store WITHOUT your children and turn around every time you hear a voice that says "Mom". It is so easy to forget that we, as moms, are also individuals. And we also forget to recognize ourselves for being a mom, especially a mom in business.

Recently, we received notification that we were being featured as a MOM. Well, actually as a Mom in Business. I truly love to support other moms in business by purchasing products, promoting their items/ideas or by offering them support as one mom in business to another. You can see that this is a wonderful honor to me.

I really want to offer my "Thanks" to Angie for this opportunity. I have known Angie for a long time, but we have never met. We met online through a mutual friend, Jenn. She wanted to feature me awhile back - approximately one year ago - but I honestly didn't feel that I was ready. God was still taking my business to other levels and I was practicing being patient and allowing God's guidance in growing my business.

Imagine my surprise, when she just asked late one evening if she could feature me. I was extremely excited and knew that Prim 'n Purdy was finally ready for this wonderful opportunity. Please take the time to visit Angie's site and read more about Prim 'n Purdy. Thank you so much. God's Blessing to you.
Primitive Country Blessings,

Lori :0)


Comments

  1. Well, you deserve it! Congratulations. I think most Moms talk up their husband's careers and their children, but forget to brag a little about themselves. We are shaping future members of society... and working! Again, Congrats!

    BTW, your site is lovely! I will be coming back to do some Christmas shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts