Fabulous Fall Collection


Just in Time for the Fabulous FALL Celebration ... A wonderful mix of handmade products: Candles, Luxurious Lotions, Bar Soaps, Lip Butters, Hand Soaps, Gift Sets. We have an Amazing FALL Collection with WONDERFUL scents including Pumpkin Spice, Maple Butter, Country Spice, Pumpkin Pie, Country Apple, Apple Orchard and so many more to choose from...Your visit in our Fabulous Fall Collection will bring back all those memories of visiting the Apple Orchard, eating Apple Cider Donuts while taking a Horse-Drawn Wagon into the fields to pick your own apples, berries and pumpkins. ENJOY your visit!

This is just a samplin' of the scents that will be available, but so many of you have been asking for them that I wanted to at least get a few of them on the site today! I will try to add to the product and scent list daily until I have them all listed.

Primitive Country Blessings,

Lori :0)

Comments

  1. Hello Lori,

    I smiled when I read this post. I think fall is my favorite time of year. I just love everything about it. Thanks for the reminder that its just around the corner.

    Thanks,

    Josh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts