Thursday, September 11, 2008





DivaLicious Collection has been added and updated to the website today. Check out the wonderful selection of DivaLicious Products - Diva Lotion, Diva Body Sprays, Diva Soaps. This collection will continue to grow as more and more products are added. Available in some awesome scents too - Cashmere 'n Lace, Blue Skies, Dream Girls and More!





Everyone knows that Breast Cancer Awareness Month will be here soon - October. Today I added Breast Cancer Soaps to the Awareness Page along with Hearts A'Fire Candles (dedicated to Go Red for Women). These Soaps are available in a Cherry Mist Scent - yummy!


Yes, there is more. I also added Bayou Breeze Soaps to the Spa Shoppe. The Spa Shoppe is another collection that I am working on and will try to keep updating products as soon as possible. Bayou Breeze is a brisk, ocean scent - clean and refreshing. Even the men love this one!



I will continue to add and update products as soon as I can. Trying to get the Fall Collection ready to be photographed. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented! Your blog is so warm and inviting. We're so glad you joined Beautiful! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I found you through Beautiful! Fabulous!
    I can't wait to see the Fall Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori

    That planner is a Joyce Meyer planner that I bought at a local bookstore in South Africa. I have enjoyed using it so much that I bought one for next year already.

    If you want me to get you one and post it to you, it costs about $15 (without postage).

    Let me know!

    Marcia from Organising Queen and
    Marcia's take charge blog

    ReplyDelete