New Website...Coming Soon!

We are in the process of changing our webhosting to DIYestores. I really wanted the flexibility of being able to add products from my desktop or laptop; no matter where I am working. I also needed to be able to limit quantities of certain items especially our "One of a Kind" Raggedies and Bears.

There are a few other things that I really liked about DIYestores. I like the fact that I can add a wish list, gift registry, unlimited products and pages, events calendar, blog generator and so many more features...WOW!

I am inputting the products as fast as possible and hope to have a smooth transition by the end of the month. I'll keep you posted.

I will say that Shelly @ DIYestores has been very helpful. She has pointed me in the right direction so many times that I really owe her a big "THANK YOU". If you are looking at starting a website or maybe just want to make some changes, check out DIYestores - you won't be disappointed.

On another note, today is Good Friday. Please remember what Jesus did for you - He died for our sins so that we can be assured of an eternity in Heaven. Believing in Jesus is the only way to be saved. You can not be saved by any other way, there are no other roads to God; no other salvation plan is available! This is what Good Friday means to me and this is why I celebrate it - reflection and thankfulness. I choose to put my faith and trust in Jesus Christ.

Have a Very Hoppy Easter!

Prim Blessings,
Lori

Comments

Popular Posts